You are someone who embraces lifelong learning, especially when it comes to modern web technologies. You love contributing to open source projects. You have a passion for developing scalable, modular, and maintainable websites. You love working collaboratively with a talented team of designers and strategists. You’ve built WordPress themes and plugins before, and you feel right at home in the command line. You have attention to detail and an eye for high-touch design.
At Grizzly, we believe in a truly collaborative process where designers and developers work together to achieve outstanding project outcomes. That’s why Developers at Grizzly are core project contributors to any and all digital initiatives.
What we’d like to see
- 2-3 years of experience in front-end development.
- You are fluent in WordPress.
- A solid understanding of responsive web design.
- You display excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of a version control system like Git.
- An ability to translate wireframes and comps into a finished product.
- Understanding of web standards and best practices including SEO and accessibility.
- Experience with gulp, unit testing, and/or Docker is a bonus.
- Never stop learning. You yearn to continually demonstrate and improve your technical skills.
- Be Creative. Everybody that works at Grizzly is expected to embrace their innate creative drive and use that to contribute to all projects – internal and otherwise.
- Speak loudly. Contribute to Grizzly’s growth and prosperity by supporting not only projects and initiatives but also your fellow teammates.
We offer industry competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation/sick time and support alternative transportation with a dedicated stipend for public transit or other eco-friendly options. Financially support your desire to be fit and happy with a wellness stipend. Although we trust that you can work efficiently and effectively from your remote office, this is an in-house position.