Account Strategists at Grizzly are responsible for the experience and success of our client relationships. Account Strategists report to the Strategy Director.
- Actively encourage and further current relationships, parlaying existing client satisfaction and excitement into future projects and engagements
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, and use this knowledge to inform and guide any and all strategic needs (brand, content, design, production, etc.) and the fulfillment of project goals.
- Provide guidance and education to grow new clients’ understanding of and commitment to Grizzly service offerings.
- Proactively identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of dissatisfaction, and develop/execute plans to remediate.
- Function as the primary point of contact for majority of day-to-day client communication.
- Contribute strategically to creation of processes and procedures with the goal of increasing productivity of both the client-facing and internal relationship tools and Grizzly as a whole.
- Lead and report on all client statuses and communication as necessary – including but not limited to project kickoffs, weekly status reports, overall project status communication, engagement wrap meetings.
- Provide frequent, well-documented, and relevant input to all creative, production, media, sales and digital project initiatives.
- Assist in the production of project and internal deliverables, including the contribution to decks, pitches, writing, design, and other creative or administrative production.
- Contribute to and participate in the business development process and growth at Grizzly. This includes attending sales meetings, nurturing past, current, and future relationships, and assistance in production of all materials supporting that process on an as-needed basis.
- Spearhead internal customer success initiatives across all departments to ensure the best possible customer experience.
We offer industry competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation/sick time and support alternative transportation with a dedicated stipend for public transit or other eco-friendly options. financially support your desire to be fit and happy with a wellness stipend. Although we trust that you can work efficiently and effectively from your remote office, this is an in-house only position.